BACK FROM THE TROMBONE HOTEL STAY.
Wuahha. But I think I missed out quite alot of fun. Cos, I closed my eyes. Yes. Okok, I slept. But I dont think I'm the 1st aye? SO LOSER RIGHT? Oh boy. Heard that they were so wild in the middle of the night. And we've got Brandon the geisha and Ryan the turtle. New discoveries! You will nv understand until you getta see what happened.
Tsk tsk tsk..Well anyway! We had hella great time ystd. Went
Cartel@MS for dinner. Met some attitude mud waiter and gong boy. Couldnt stop complaining as we didnt get the satisfactory serving from them. Hey, 10% okay. Typical Singaporean. And after that, we happily went arcade-ing. =x FUN HUH.
Lalalaaaaa. Cant really rmb what happened. Hrm, we waited super long for cab. And our cab driver was damn cocky la. Kept making stupid jokes, but I can tell that he's a nice guy. 1stly, he allowed the 5 of us to board his cab, and 2ndly, at a traffic junction. He kinda told us off in the cab but he meant well. After which he started his stupid laughter and Singapore jokes.
Whooo. Next. THE HOTEL IS VERY NICE CAN. At least it was much better than expected. At least it was tons better than Genting's. I'm loving mytbones.